Horror in real life: Groom's cousin sprinkles acid on wedding guests in Uttar Pradesh
Tuesday, 8th June 2010
Up to 32 people have suffered bad burns at a marriage ceremony in India after the groom’s cousin accidentally sprinkled acid over guests, a report claims.
The cousin, named as Kailash, told police he believed the liquid was water when he doused relatives yesterday at the ceremony in Bulandshahr, northern India, the Indian Express reports.
Five women suffered very serious burns and remain in a critical condition.
Publication : MSN