Bus touches high tension wire, 28 passengers electrocuted in Madhya Pradesh
Friday, 14th May 2010
As many as 28 people were today electrocuted when the bus in which they were travelling came in contact with a live overhead wire near a village here, officials said.
The victims, who belonged to a marriage party, died when some object kept on top of the bus came in contact with the high tension power line, Mandla Collector K K Khare told PTI.The toll may go up, he added.The police is ascertaining the number of passengers on board the vehicle. The exact number of injured was also not yet known.
Publication : deccan herald