Medical student ends life with sedative overdose in Gwalior
Wednesday, 28th April 2010
A post-graduate student of the Government G R Medical College here allegedly committed suicide taking an overdose of sedative, police said today. Arti Achre, who was doing PG in Anaesthesia, administered herself an overdose of a sedative late last night in her room in the college hostel, they said.
Her neighbour raised an alarm when she got no response after knocking at the door. The security guard of the hostel then forced open the door and found her lying unconscious with a syringe and a bottle of an injection (sedative) lying near her, police said.
Publication : Yahoo India