News 24/7 - Where India reads crime and action news
5 kids eat snake eggs: 1 dead, 4 ill
Wednesday, 3rd March 2010
A child died and five others were taken ill after consuming snake eggs today at Galeky in upper Assam's Sibsagar district, official sources said.

The five boys were playing in an agricultural field at Galeky Hatipoti when they came across the snake eggs and consumed them after boiling, the sources said.

All of them fell sick and were rushed to Sibsagar Civil Hospital where eight-year-old Bogai Goala died.
Publication : Deccan Herald
TAGS : children  wildlife  rural india  sibsagar  assam  medical report  


follow us on :

Subscribe :

  © 2010 All rights reserved